Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Samsung LN40C530 LCD HDTV Reviews

Samsung LN40C530 40-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV (Black)

Samsung LN40C530 LCD HDTV Reviews

Excellent LCD TV5
Did a lot of research on TVs before I decided to get this one. Was not excited about the 120hz TVs; do not like the soap opera/camcorder motion. I was debating if I should get the internet options with the apps on the other models, but I have a PS3 so it wasnt worth paying for the extra features. So I got this 60hz LCD and I have no regrets! The picture this TV produces are amazing, especially on Blu Ray. I watched my New Zealand vacation videos on it and it really brings out the colors and makes my video look even more movie like. Avatar looks amazing on it as well. I got it for $640 and worth every dime.

GREAT PICTURE AND GREAT REMOTE5
I realize that this is probably a "guy thing" but this remote is the quickest responding remote of any flat screen I've seen. It also has a "favorite" button where you can easily program it to just scan your favorite channels. I got this TV for my mother and was so pleased with it, that I ordered another for myself before they change anything. I'm really happy. I've also bought the Western Digital TV Live device for $119 at Amazon. This allows me to view my digital pictures on my 40" Samsung TV via the inexpensive $2.63 HDMI cable. Wow!

Excellent buy for your money and great TV5
We had a 52" Samsung that we purchased for my mother-in-law. We've watched TV on it for 2 years and are extremely happy with it. For this reason, we decided to stick with Samsung. This 40" TV fits our space perfectly and after comparing a 60hz LCD HDTV side-by-side (playing the exact same nature DVD) with a 120hz, I did not notice any difference. Since the 60hz was about $150 less, I decided on this TV. We are extremely happy with it.

We only watch TV -- we don't do gaming, watch DVDs, nor do we have a Blu-Ray. So, we're pretty basic TV watchers. The picture is excellent from all viewing angles -- no distortion. My girlfriend came over 2 nights ago and wants to order a Samsung for her Mom. I don't think you can go wrong if you are basic TV watchers like us! By the way, I'm not sure if I can say this here but I priced this TV at Walmart for $674.00 online, however, through Amazon, we didn't have to pay any shipping costs nor taxes! Amazon, by far, had the least expensive price over Best Buy, Walmart and any other online merchant. The delivery guys took the TV out of the box, set it up and made sure it did turn on. They were great. Getting it to sync up with Dish TV and the Dish Remote was another matter but 2 phone calls to Dish was all it took. We had it up and running in an hour or so. Excellent buying experience!


Read more


0 comments:

Post a Comment