Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Toshiba 40L2400U 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV


User Reviews


By BrainiacRK
I'm a gamer. I have an Xbox One. I use it to (obviously) play games, watch Netflix and YouTube, listen to music, and even browse the Internet occasionally. And if I had a PS4, I know it would offer many of those same features.

It's for this reason (because I own an console that already does everything) that I DO NOT want a more expensive Smart TV with a bunch of built-in apps that I don't care about. Instead, I simply want a basic, reasonably priced, high-quality LED on which my Xbox One interface will look great. And this TV... it delivers. It is a 'stupid' as they come when it comes to LED TVs and that makes me very happy.

Additionally, newer Toshiba TVs have an excellently responsive Game Mode. Just go look over on the Input Lag database (search Input Lag Database on Google) and you'll see that Toshiba offers some great options. This TV isn't in the database yet, but I decided to go ahead and gamble and buy it anyway... and after a couple of days worth of TitanFall I'm confident that this TV is super-speedy for gaming. My daughter watched Frozen with the Movie Mode turned on and it looked great too, but honestly, like I said, this is a gamer review, so there's probably somebody else out there more qualified at telling you if the 120 HZ ClearMotion is quality enough for movie buffs.

So yeah, if 1) you want a pretty big TV on which to play games, 2) you're like me and see no need to double-dip by having both Smart TV and Xbox One apps that literally do the exact same thing, and 3) you're on a budget, then this TV is a GREAT choice.




0 comments:

Post a Comment