Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

TCL 40FS4610R 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (Roku TV)



Review


By Will
I've only had it for 2 days but so far I love it. I spent under 10 minutes to attach the base and setup wifi/roku. It prompts step by step as soon as you power it on.

That being said it does have 2 little plastic "anti tip" legs you're supposed to attach but they are laughable and don't even screw securely to the back. I'm not knocking stars off for this because it is perfectly stable without them.

Also to correct misinformation from the other reviewer you absolutely can play movies via USB out of the box. At least what I tested, h.264 in mov or mp4 wrappers. You can select your USB device from the Roku app.

I haven't tried any gaming but picture is great for streaming and the sound is pretty decent.


0 comments:

Post a Comment